A child’s first visit to the dentist should be a positive, even exciting experience. After all, this first step will set the tone for healthy, lifelong dental habits. We make sure every aspect of the child’s visit is carefully considered so we can customize the experience to be the best it can be.
Why a Pediatric Dentist?
A pediatric dentist is a dentist who specializes in the prevention, diagnosis, and treatment of dental disease in children and those with special healthcare needs.
Our pediatric dentists are equipped to address your child’s dental development, dental decay, prevention, habits, and trauma, while offering more advanced skills in behavior management, sedation and surgery.
Our pediatric patients are:
- Infants (as early as age 1)
- Toddlers, adolescents, and teens
- Children with special health care needs
We provide the following services:
- Oral Health Appointments (Infant Oral Exams, Cleaning, Check-ups)
- Preventive Treatments (Oral Health Education, Fluoride, and Sealants)
- Early Orthodontic Evaluation and therapy, including Pediatric Airway Treatment
- Restorations (Fillings, Crowns, Cosmetic Dentistry)
- Emergency Care
- Outpatient Surgery: Sedation, extractions, Frenectomy (Tongue/Lip Tie) Surgery.