The 2018 JPJF Giving Tree Application presented by Aetna Better Health of Virginia
is OPEN from October 1st – October 21st
Applications are in English & Spanish and are available at http://www.JPJumPersFoundation.org
It’s that time again. The 6th Annual JPJF Giving Tree Application presented by Aetna Better Health of Virginia is OPEN. We expect 300 JumPers on the Giving Tree this year, so get your application in. Applications are open from Oct 1-21, the deadline will NOT be extended. When completing the application, know that the following information will be available to the public; First name/Last initial, Age, Gender, Diagnosis, About Me & Gift Options. Make sure everything is spelled correctly and your answer is clear and easy to understand.
Here are a few other things you need to know about the 2018 JPJF Giving Tree Application.
1. The applicant must have Special Needs to qualify to be on the Giving tree. There is NO AGE LIMIT. We accept Infancy to Infinity; children and adults.
2. Gift Option #1 MUST BE $40 OR LESS (this is new).
3. List the approximate cost for Gift Options #2 & #3 (this is new).
4. When completing the “About Me” section, tell us about the person, not the diagnosis.
5. If your name is chosen from the tree, you must attend the Special Needs Worship Service on 12-15-18 in order to get your gifts.
6. If large items are listed as gift options, you must have a way to get that large item home on 12-15-18, in case it is received. Gifts will NOT be delivered.
The Giving Tree Application is the first of our series of JPJF Holiday Events. We have our JPJF Giving Tree Live Launch on November 17th, the JPJF Wrapping Party on December 9th and the JPJF Special Needs Worship Service on December 15th.
ALL of our events are FREE to the public, but there is a cost for venues, food, wrapping materials, games, production, U-Haul to transport gifts, etc. Our JPJF Board of Directors are volunteers and we do NOT have paid staff so, 100% of the money you donate, goes directly to the JPJF and the Holiday Events. If you would like to donate, feel free to do so at the link below. Our goal is $7,000.
All Donations are Accepted & Appreciated
JPJF GoFundMe Holiday Events Donation Link