TFC gladly welcomes and encourages people and families from all faiths, genders, races, and walks of life.
- Diagnostic Assessment Clinic – The Diagnostic and Assessment Clinic is designed to provide direct services to children and their families, as well as to offer a training experience for students and practitioners. This unique service offers a comprehensive diagnostic assessment for children 18 months and older for whom a diagnosis of autism or another pervasive developmental disorder is suspected. The …Continue reading Diagnostic Assessment Clinic
- Behavioral Services – Our behavioral health services are available to children ages 2 and older who may wish to utilize insurance benefits to support their child’s needs. Participants admitted to the program typically have a diagnosis of an autism spectrum disorder, however, children with additional diagnoses such as speech-language impairment, developmental delay, or intellectual disability are also considered …Continue reading Behavioral Services
- Educational Services – In our school age educational services program (ages 5-22), each student follows an individualized curriculum built around the Competent Learner Model (CLM). Most participants follow an adapted curriculum, based on the strengths and needs of the individual. The IEP guides each child’s curriculum and the method(s) of instruction provided. In addition to CLM, supplemental materials …Continue reading Educational Services
- Residential Program – Richmond House is located in a three story colonial home that serves eight adults. The house sits on an over-sized corner lot and is truly a home, not just a house! The length of stay varies based on each individual’s need. After moving in, the resident’s team (resident, parent/guardian, counselor, and program manager) works together …Continue reading Residential Program
- Community Support – Our Community Support Services Program (CSS) is open to qualified adults, whether or not they were a part of our Residential Program! This program serves the individuals transitioning out of Richmond House or other group living settings as well as individuals who have been living independently and just need that “little extra” to help them …Continue reading Community Support
For further info please call or email us, here is the form to contact us.