Here are some of my favorite things to make use of~
- Have you tried or heard of Rakuten, Formerly Ebates? I basically get a check sent to me 4 times a year for the shopping I do already! There is no catch and I feel like it is a secret I have to share!
Here is a link to check it out, if you sign up they give you $10.00 in money to get started and then sit back and start collecting! Usually around holidays, many stores double the amount they give you back .
- Pumpkin Cupcake Pan or Harvest Loaf. I LOVE making cupcakes and banana bread ( that recipe is coming) and these loaf pans make it all perfect for the season!
- Halloween Lanterns – super cute and affordable, great decor for your porch . I think I will keep these out year year round !
- Mama Bear Sweatshirt – because at the end of the day, cozy comfort and the reminder of who we are, is a perfect combo!
- Baking Mats – These are great when baking cookies, veggies – really anything. They save time , prep and for me, my cookies are always sliding off the pan!
- Hair/ bag scarf – For my birthday, I got a scarf that I have been wearing as a headband and love it. It makes my whole outfit. “feel more glamorous” . I tie it on my bag , then wrap it around my hair. Such a fun accessory. I am seeing them all over now, here is a super cute and affordable one to try.
- A Trunk Organizer – Not only do I shop at many different stores for all the things I love, but, I make frequent road trips traveling with food. This, is great, it keeps food cold and organized! I do love things that make my life easier!
There are some affiliate links here – I will always share the things I love!