- Summer Camps
- Children & Youth Program
- Adult Day Support
Children ages 6 through adult with developmental disabilities receive care and supervision from our well-trained team of counselors, specialists and program directors.
SOAR365 @ Camp Baker is a full-service, handicap-equipped retreat located on 23 wooded acres near Pocahontas State Park in southern Chesterfield County. It is a barrier-free, fully accessible facility providing a rewarding “rustic” camp experience for individuals with disabilities, as well as Respite, Adult Day Support and Children & Youth Programs. State-of-the-art upgrades include the construction of a dining hall, an outdoor amphitheater and a 62-bed lodge to accommodate campers year-round. In 2019 it will open the new 10,000 square foot M.H. ‘Bud’ Reinhart Center with a 3000-square foot fitness and recreation space, two 900-square foot classrooms plus a life-skills teaching kitchen. SOAR365 @ Camp Baker also offers a variety of support services for families living with children with developmental disabilities.
- Accepts Volunteers: Yes, ages 14 and older
- Ages: 6 and Older
- Fees: Yes. Medicaid approved and sliding fee scales with limited financial support available through SOAR365 @ Camp Baker camperships and scholarships.
SOAR365 @ Camp Baker Summer Camp
More information can be found on our website
7600 Beach Road, Chesterfield, VA 23838
Office: (804) 748-4789
- Jacob’s Chance KanJam Fest on November 3*CANCELLED*
- Book Of The Month -The Kent Road Kids Learn a Lesson About Being Different
- Save The Date- Sales Tax Holiday/Tax-Free Weekend
- Here’s To A New Year & Taking Care Of Us!
- The Art’s with Jacob’s Chance Summer Music Camp
- Sensory Friendly Movie at The Byrd Theater: Jurassic World