THAT’S RIGHT, WHETHER YOU ARE A SCRATCH GOLFER, LOVE TO KICK A SOCCER BALL, OR THROW A FRISBEE…THIS IS THE EVENT FOR YOU.
WE ARE OFFERING AN OPPORTUNITY TO PARTICIPATE IN OUR EVENT IN A VARIETY OF WAYS, MAKING IT A FUN WAY FOR THE WHOLE FAMILY TO SUPPORT DISABILITY EMPLOYMENT AWARENESS MONTH AND THE POSITIVE VIBE FOUNDATION!
October 2nd & 3rd, 24th & 25th 1 – 5 pm
– For the competitive golfer, there is the challenge of playing Independence Country Club’s par 3 Bear course – create your 2-, 3-, or 4-person team and tear up the links in Flight A
– Serious golf seriously not your style? That’s ok! Get your teams together for a round of seriously delightful golf with Flight B
– Is golf…not your bag? Got young ones that might not want to swing the sticks? Don’t worry, we’ve got them covered too with nine holes of soccer and frisbee golf, and big holes on the putting green make for a good time for all
– Winner, winner, come to the awards dinner! After the tournament is complete, we will host an awards banquet to recognize players and contest winners
– TEAMS: 2 Person $100 – 3 person $150 – 4 person $200
This is a chance for everybody to play the day away and support our Training Program for Young Adults with Disabilities at Max’s Positive Vibe Foundation.
– Gold Sponsor $10,000 – Large banner at check-in both weekends of the event, and mention on our website and social media accounts.
– Silver Sponsor $5000 – Signage at event check-in both weekends, and mention on our website and social media accounts.
– Banquet Sponsor $2500 – Signage at our awards banquet and mention on our website and social media accounts.
– Sign Sponsor $1000 – Creation of signs that appear at every hole, will have “Presented By” this sponsor and name of hole sponsor.
– Goodie Bag/Award Sponsor $500 – Business name and logo printed on goodie bags distributed to the participants. Awards given at the banquet will be sponsored by this level as well.
– Hole Sponsor $500 – Signage posted on a hole one weekend of the event.
BECOME A SPONSOR HERE
* All sponsorships are tax-deductible