As always, if you have any questions, let me know!
- A Weighted Blanket – We got one of these for all the girls in the house . Our son got one last year , I describe it as sleeping with a “hug”
- A sound machine– I have been struggling with staying asleep, not sure this will make a tremendous difference, but it is silencing the snores coming from the other side of the bed! 🙂
- Arm Weights that wrap around my wrists when I walk! I love to walk but don’t want to hold weights, so these are perfect for an added calorie count.
- Wireless headphones- These wireless headphones are much cheaper than the other more popular ones, and the sound is AMAZING! I love them so much I got them for my hubby.
- Anker Wireless Charger, PowerWave Stand, my new best choice for charging phones. Super sleek and no plug to wrestle with
- Lightweight running gloves that are text friendly!
- A lightweight jacket – I hate jackets but this one will be ok on the cold days since it weighs almost nothing.
- Mama Bear baseball cap- because, we are the mama bears!
I will be back with my favorite books and recipes in a few days! 🙂
*this post may contain affiliate links- I will only share what I love though