For the younger kids:
- This book covers it all, whether you are big, or small. We are all lovely! LOVELY
2. A Sick Day For Amos McGee talks about how important it is to care for others
For the tweens/ teens
- TheHundredDresses is a book about a young girl in a Connecticut school who is made fun of by her classmates for wearing the same faded blue dress every day. She claims she has one hundred dresses at home, but everyone knows she doesn’t and bullies her.
2. Just My Luck Just My Luck is a deeply moving and touching novel about a down-on-his-luck boy whose caring heart ultimately helps him find the strength to cope with tragedy and realize how much he truly has to offer his friends and family.
For the adults :
2. The Curious Incident Of The Dog In The Nightime . One of my favorites of all time. A bestselling modern classic—both poignant and funny—about a boy with autism who sets out to solve the murder of a neighbor’s dog and discovers unexpected truths about himself and the world.
As an Amazon Associate I may earn on qualifying purchases. This does not add to your cost.