Continuing on with our monthly suggestions of taking care of you, here are suggestions for April.
Did anyone start in March and if so, did the suggestions last month help?
1. Start working toward one of your goals every day. Whatever it is on your dream board, big or small, start doing something every day to get one step closer to it!
2. Start to look and notice all of the beauty in small moments around you. Every day, things happen that we miss. Maybe it is the cardinal landing on the tree in your yard, or the moment your kids help one another without your asking, it may be the moonlight at night while you look out the window. There is so much beauty around us, take the time to see it and smile internally. It is guaranteed to makes a big difference in your day.
3. Do not worry about what others are going to think.
4. Pause throughout the day. Stop. Breathe. Close your eyes. Do it again. It feels good!
5. Do things that make you happy.
These are the suggestions for April, take the time for you. I know you are worth it!