Here are a few ideas of things most kids will love and have some fun with.
1. Movie Ticket
2. Itunes Gift Card
4. Coloring Book
6. Coupons- make a sheet of fun things to give your kids. Ex- “good for one breakfast out” ” be as creative as you like.
7. Play Dough
8.Sensory Ball/ Stress ball
We’ve also come up with some fun ideas for a date night that wont break the bank! You can also make this an afternoon or morning, if that works best. Finding a little time for you is what matters most!
1. Write a letter to your partner, maybe make it a top 10 list if you want to have some fun with it.
2. Order from a favorite restaurant at lunch time, even if you are going to have it for dinner. The cost will be less.
3. Make a picnic at home
4. Take dancing lessons!
5. Make coupons. They can be for cleaning, errands, anything you want.
6. Make a memory box, throw in some old memories, write down the things you love and add to it every year.
7. Grab some pictures and make a new album out of it, add notes and stickers
I hope these are helpful and if your Valentine’s Day will be with your kids and partner- combine a little of both and make it a special memory!
Happy Valentine’s Day!