How many times do you say, “how was your day today?”, and get the reply, “good”?, A LOT right!!? I honestly get tired of hearing myself say this day after day.
I began thinking about ways we can change our wording to allow for a little more than the one word reply and came up with these ideas.
I am going to start this week, I will report back with my success!
1. Tell me what you did today that you liked most ? (change most to least for another variable)
2. What was the most challenging part of your day?
3. Was there something you learned today that you can share with me?
4. How was today different than yesterday?
5. What are a few adjectives you can use to describe today?
6.What are you looking forward to tomorrow?