We tend to forget how much we deserve some fun and downtime, we also spend most of our time doing things for others. I came up with a list of some fun ideas for you to schedule on your calendar for YOU! These ideas can take you into the Fall and further an many do not require a long time.
Nothing will make us better mamma bears ( and dads too) than taking care of ourselves!
- Tale a walk. Even around your neighborhood , throw on a play list to escape or just listen to the birds.
- Grab a blanket , a book and your favorite lunch and head to a quiet spot for a picnic for one!
- Check out local libraries, schools etc for a class you are interested in, Even a local supermarket for a cooking class.
- Grab a bag this weekend and head to one of our local Farmer’s Markets, while there, treat yourself to some flowers.
- Go to a movie alone, don’t forget the popcorn!
- Clean out your closet, donate the stuff you haven’t worn to a cause you love.
- Now, go shopping and treat yourself to something you LOVE!
- Call a friend you haven’t spoken to in a while and reconnect.
- Get a manicure or pedicure, treat yourself to an extra few minutes of pampering while there.
- Go to your favorite restaurant for lunch, if they have outdoor seating, do that and people watch.
- Grab a journal or notebook and write down the goals you want to conquer in the next few months.
- That TV series you have been wanting to binge watch- watch it.
These are just a few ideas to make some time for you. I would love to hear some other ideas you have as well.
We need and deserve this and while I was making the list, I also made a date with a blanket and book for later today.