There’s still time to register, start a team and fundraise for the Autism Society Central VA’s 16th Annual 5K Run/Walk. Register your team today to go after one of the 11 trophies that will be handed out on race day!
Ways You Can Participate:
• Register to Run/Walk – http://ascv.org/ascv-5k/register/
• Form a Team and Recruit Members
• Start a Fundraising Page and Seek Donations
• Share this Information with Friends, Family, Co-Workers, Neighbors and Others in your Community
• Volunteer. We still have volunteer opportunities for Saturday May 26th!
• Identify and Reach Out to Potential Sponsors! A wide range of Sponsorship Opportunities are available!
• Have Questions: Check out the FAQ page of our website: http://ascv.org/ascv-5k/faqs/
Feel free to contact our Executive Director, Ann Flippin at Ann.Flippin@ascv.org to discuss sponsorships, recruiting company teams, or team fundraising ideas.
Come on out and support the ASCV’s mission to improve the lives of ALL affected by autism in Central Virginia. We hope to see you there!