Unlike most, children with special needs are often limited in activities available to them. J’adore DANCE welcomes you and your family to experience the joys of music, dance, creativity, and performance. With our yearlong program, your child is sure to find the perfect outlet to meet their “dancin’ needs.”
Our Adaptive Program is perfect for children with all types and spectrums of special needs & disabilities from learning/mental disabilities to physical handicaps.
What Is Dance Therapy?
· Therapeutic use of dance and movement to promote cognitive, emotional, social, and physical health.
· Enjoy the joys and creativity of dance while improving motor skills, including enhanced coordination, increased flexibility and improved muscle strength.
· Improves the mood of your dancer with the release of endorphins through physical exertion.
· Increase confidence and reduce anxiety with breathing techniques.
· Contribute to their creative expression.
When Are Classes?
Exciting news, J’adore DANCE is now offering 2 classes for our Adaptive students.
à Classes start back on January 8th.
¨ Monday – 7:00 – 7:30 * Dancers ages 12 and under
¨ Friday – 4:45 – 5:15 * Dancers ages 13 and older
Finally the question everyone wants to know…..
Since this is such a great love and passion for our amazing Program Director and Instructor, Katie Hundley Czajkowski, J’adore DANCE is offering these classes at no charge to the students. The only minor charge that you will incur would be the costume fee for the end of year performance. The charge will be determined once costumes have been decided upon.
To find out more about this program, please contact the Adaptive program director, Katie Hundley Czajkowski, at firstname.lastname@example.org.